We are looking to recruit an additional kitchen and bedroom designer/project manager to work at our busy kitchen showroom based in Garstang.
James Nickson Bespoke Design is a flexible company where the onus is on customer service and providing our clients with the most complete package to match their requirements, through the products we recommend and the services we offer.
One of our key strengths is our versatility and we pride ourselves on being able to supply both contemporary and traditional style bespoke kitchens, working with British and German products to achieve this.
Our team have over 40 years design experience between them, giving us the ability to get involved and facilitate much more than just installing fitted furniture.
This position is initially offered as Maternity Cover on a Full-Time basis with the potential offer of a full time permanent position one the Maternity Cover period has lapsed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Gathering customer requirements, preparing designs, presentations and customer home visits
• Guide customers through the full kitchen/bedroom design and sales process
• Listen to customer needs and ensure their requirements are met
• Identify and recommend products best suited to customer needs
• Overseeing and managing customer projects from initial design to customer handover
• Pro-actively generate new business
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL IDEALLY HAVE:
• Kitchen and/or Bedroom design experience
• Ideally experienced with the Winner (Compusoft) design package
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Well-presented and customer focussed
• A desire to learn and develop
• Own car and clean driving licence essential
Salary: Attractive package will be offered based upon applicants ability and experience
Job Type: 6-8 Months Maternity cover with potential full time work available after Maternity cover period has lapsed.